Nigeria: Ekiti gov, Fayemi names six advisers, chair internal revenue, others
London, March 12, 2019 (AltAfrica)-In a bid to further position the administration for effective service delivery, the Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi has approved the appointment of some prominent Ekiti citizens as advisers and board members.
The appointment was contained in a release by his sent to Alternativeafrica.com
The appointments are as follows:
1) Alhaji Afolabi Ogunlayi – Senior Adviser, Economic Matters and Chair,
Economic Development Council.
2) Barrister Paul Omotoso – Senior Adviser, Political Matters.
3) Hon Makinde Araoye – Special Adviser, Federal Matters.
4) Mrs Sola Salako-Ajulo – Special Adviser, Communications and Strategy.
5) Mr Akintunde Oyebode – Special Adviser, Investment, Trade and
6) Hon Sunday Adunmo- Special Adviser, Road/Transport and
7) Prof Fransisca Aladejana- Chairman, SUBEB.
8) Mrs Funke Fajobi – Commissioner, SUBEB.
9) Arc. Tajudeen Wale Ajayi – Senior Special Assistant (SSA) Public
Buildings and Infrastructure.
10) Mr Muyiwa Ogunmilade- Chairman, Board of Internal Revenue.
Mr Yinka Oyebode, Fayemi’s chief Press Secretary who signed the release said all the appointments were with immediate effect.